The team at Libero Net have just completed a new hair salon website design for a client of ours. Pure Hair Design in Warrington.
We used a leading content management system (CMS) called WordPress and built a hair salon specific website design.
Key features of the design are:
- Promoting of salon offers with slider & banners
- A new customer discount form
- Opening times (it was determined from analytics of previous site a large percentage of customers went to the opening times page so this information was made readily available on the home page with the signboard. This highlights the current day also.)
- Promoting of wedding hair & bridal hair services
- An improved gallery to showcase the salon’s work
- Snapshot of testimonials
- Social Media integration of Facebook likes & Twitter followers & latest posts on home page
- A blog for the salon to post news, articles, tips and advice to help generate new traffic to the site. A snippet of the latest blog posts was also placed on the home page to ensure home page is refreshed with new content for Google and other search engines.
- The site was optimised with on-site seo for local geographical targetted keywords to help rankings on Google.
- A ‘Find us’ was designed with integration of the hair salon’s google maps listing, once again to help rankings.
- The hair salon owner has the ability to log into the admin and post new content or to edit the current content with this super easy CMS. (Although she just prefers to leave it to us and focus on what she does best running her hair salon)
We hope you like this site, please ‘like’ us on Facebook if you do.
And if you have a hair salon and are looking for a new website design please contact the team now for a free consultation & quote.
We also help Pure Hair Design with their social media, check out their pages below