Why Using Pinterest For Advertising is Amazing!
Pinterest is a very misunderstood platform when it comes to social media advertising. People think that just because Facebook and Twitter are in the lead, that those are the only platforms they should utilize. That is a huge mistake.
In this article I will show that by using pinterest for advertising, you can earn Brand & Product awareness that you cant get from other platforms.
Setting Up Pinterest
Setting Up Pinterest is quite easy. In-fact it is a lot easier than setting up a Facebook account. Because of the way that Pinterest works, it does not need information like “Where did you go to school” or “Where do you work” in order for you to get the most out of its platform. And with over 55 million people using it, you have a lot to get!
Using Pinterest to Promote Your Brand
As stated above using Pinterest for advertising is an amazing channel to exploit that not a lot of people know. Promoting your brand or product on Pinterest is as easy as it can get. Once you have your account set up, you can start uploading or “pinning” images for all to see and share. With Pinterest you can “pin” images of your products, sort them out into boards and even share them across the network.
Essential “Pinning” Tips
Here are Libero Net’s tips on how to best utilize Pinterest for your business needs.
- Use short description on images you upload that best describe your board and products.
- Use good quality images to promote both your brand and products across the network.
- Add links to your images that link back to your website.
- Verify your website on Pinterest ( You may need someone with some technical knowledge to do this).
- Do not just promote Brand images or products, Pin images about something interesting or fun but still link it back to your website. (If you need help with this please do not hesitate to Contact Us).
- Just like other social media platforms, what will draw attention is a nicely presented image with a precise title.